ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
Vols. 5-60. Carlton, 1965-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 7,700
- Vols. 5-38. 1965-1998. Per volume $ 130
- Vols. 39-47. 1999-2007. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 48-60. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 220
- Former titles: AUSTRALASIAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY TEACHERS OF ACCOUNTING. NEWS BULLETIN (vols.1-12.1960-72) and ACCOUNTING EDUCATION (vols.13-18.1973-78).
- Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE applies economic, organizational and other theories to accounting and finance phenomena.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.