AMERICAN JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
Vols. 1-102. Ames; Malden, 1919-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 11,000
- Vols. 1-77. 1919-1995. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 78-89. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 90-102. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 265
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF FARM ECONOMICS
- AMERICAN JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS provides a forum for creative and scholarly work in the field. Covers the economics of agriculture, natural resources and the environment, and rural and community development.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.