AMERICAN JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL LAW
Vols. 1-114. Washington, D.C, 1907-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 9,600
- Vols. 1-100. 1907-2006. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 101-104. 2007-2010. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 105-109. 2011-2015. Per volume $ 170
- Vols. 110-114. 2016-2020. Per volume $ 275
- AMERICAN JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL LAW addresses developments in public and private international law, with analyses of decisions by national and international courts and tribunals as well as a section on contemporary U.S. practice in international law.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Cambridge University Press
Cambridge University Press hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.