Vols. 258-303. Hoboken, 2000-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 27,000
- Vols. 258-287. 2000-2005. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 288-290. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 1005
- Vols. 291-298. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 1210
- Vols. 299-303. 2016-2020. Per volume $ 1750
- The ANATOMICAL RECORS's purpose is to publish new discoveries in the morphological aspects of molecular, cellular, organ systems, whole-organism, and evolutionary biology. Areas of particular interest include: studies using an integrative approach that incorporates methods and technologies from different disciplines; hypothesis-driven studies; studies that use imaging approaches in contemporary biological, biomedical, and evolutionary biology research, particularly when framed in the context of experimental models or questions.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.