ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
Vols. 1-73. Washington, D.C, 1960-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 8,200
- Vols. 1-44. 1960-1989. Per volume $ 80
- Vols. 45-57. 1990-2002. Per volume $ 135
- Vols. 58-62. 2003-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 63-73. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 290
- Vols. 1-59 (1960-2004) published as "Archives of environmental health".
- In 1950-1959 published as "American Medical Association: AMA archives of
industrial health" and as "American Medical Association: AMA archives of
industrial hygiene and occupational medicine" and as "Archives of industrial
hygiene and occupational medicine".
- ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH consolidates the latest
research from such varying fields as epidemiology, toxicology, biostatistics
and biochemistry. ARCHIVES addresses such topics of current concern as health
significance of toxic waste, new energy technology, industrial processes and
the environmental causation of neurobiological dysfunction, birth defects,
cancer, and chronic degenerative diseases.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.