AMERICAN JOURNAL OF HEMATOLOGY
Vols. 1-94. Hoboken, 1976-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 27,000
- Vols. 1-62. 1976-1999. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 63-80. 2000-2005. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 81-82. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 870
- Vols. 83-94. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 1035
- AMERICAN JOURNAL OF HEMATOLOGY provides broad coverage of both human and animal hematologic topics and publishes original contributions from investigators and clinicians in hematology, as well as related areas such as immunology, blood banking, genetics, chemotherapy, and cell biology.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.