ASIA PACIFIC JOURNAL OF MARKETING AND LOGISTICS
Vols. 1-30. Bradford, 1989-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 7,900
- Vols. 1-12. 1989-2000. Per volume $ 250
- Vols. 13-19. 2001-2007. Per volume $ 300
- Vols. 20-30. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 330
- Incorporates JOURNAL OF ASIA-PACIFIC MARKETING
- ASIA PACIFIC JOURNAL OF MARKETING AND LOGISTICS aims to provide a unique focus on marketing and logistics in the Asia Pacific region. It includes articles which focus on marketing and logistics problems, new procedures and practical approaches, systematic and critical reviews of changes in marketing and logistics and cross-national and cross-cultural comparisons of theory into practice.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Emerald holds journals from the current and previous year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.