ARTIFICIAL CELLS, NANOMEDICINE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
Vols. 1-46. Philadelphia, 1973-2018.
Set price $ 13,000
- Vols. 1-22. 1973-1994. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 23-35. 1995-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 36-46. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 475
- Formerly published as BIOMATERIALS, ARTIFICIAL CELLS AND IMMOBILIZATION
BIOTECHNOLOGY and as ARTICIFIAL CELLS, BLOOD SUBSTITUTES, and BIOTECHNOLOGY.
- ARTIFICIAL CELLS, BLOOD SUBSTITUTES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY covers artificial cells, blood substitutes, and immobilization biotechnology from an interdisciplinary perspective.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Informa Healthcare
Informa Healthcare retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.