AIR AND SPACE LAW
Hague, 1975/76-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 9,900
- Vols. 1-18. 1975/76-1993. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 19-32. 1994-2007. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 33-43. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 330, continued as
- Vols. 44. 2019. Per volume $ 330
- Vols. 1-16 (1975/76-1991) published as AIR LAW.
- AIR AND SPACE LAW presents topical information on aviation policy, along with the civil, commercial, administrative and penal aspects of the study of air and space law.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Kluwer Law International
Kluwer Law International hold journals for the current year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.