AMERICAN JOURNAL OF HUMAN BIOLOGY
Vols. 1-25. Hoboken, 1989-2013. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 9,800
- Vols. 1-11. 1989-1999. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 12-19. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 20-25. 2008-2013. Per volume $ 550
- Formerly published as HUMAN BIOLOGY
- AMERICAN JOURNAL OF HUMAN BIOLOGY provides a forum for research in human biology. For scientists and professionals interested in understanding individual and population variations in health and disease. Covers a wide range of topics in such areas as genetic variation, anatomy and physiology, growth and aging, physical performance and evolution.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.