Vols. 66-112. London, 1971-2017. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 20,000
- Vols. 66-81. 1971-1986. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 82-100. 1987-2005. Per volume $ 500
- Vols. 101-102. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 805
- Vols. 103-112. 2008-2017. Per volume $ 950
- Formerly published as BRITISH JOURNAL OF ADDICTION and previously
BRITISH JOURNAL OF INEBRIETY
- ADDICTION contains research reports on alcohol, illicit drugs and tobacco bringing together research conducted within many different disciplines. Also features editorials, commentaries, reviews, historical articles, interviews with leading figures in addiction, letters, news and a comprehensive book review section, with listings in collaboration with SALIS.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.