ASIA PACIFIC JOURNAL OF ANTHROPOLOGY
Vols. 1-20. Melbourne, 2000-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 4,600
- Vols. 1-4. 2000-2003. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 5-8. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 9-20. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 290
- Supersedes CANBERRA ANTHROPOLOGY
- The ASIA PACIFIC JOURNAL OF ANTHROPOLOGY publishes research in social and cultural anthropology relating to the Asia Pacific region, including Australia, particularly anthropological and ethnographic papers concerned with contemporary debates in the region.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.