Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
BUSINESS AND SOCIETY REVIEW
A quarterly forum on the role of business in a free society
Nos. 1-122. Malden, 1972-2017. Partly reprint. $ 4600
- Nos. 1-103. 1972-1998. Per number $ 35
- Nos. 104-112. 1999-2007. Per number $ 125
- Nos. 113-122. 2008-2017. Per number $ 145
- Nos. 4-10. 1972/73-1974 published as BUSINESS AND SOCIETY REVIEW - INNOVATION
- BUSINESS AND SOCIETY REVIEW is a general business journal, which covers all aspects of business and public responsibility. As might be expected, there is a strong emphasis on ethical concerns (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.