BIRTH DEFECTS RESEARCH
Vols. 1-66. Hoboken, 1968-2002. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 10,000
- Vols. 1-36. 1968-1987. Per volume $ 125
- Vols. 37-66. 1988-2002. Per volume $ 250
Continued as Parts A, B and C.
- Formerly published as TERATOLOGY
- Continued in Parts A,B & C
- BIRTH DEFECTS RESEARCH is a comprehensive resource of original research and reviews in fields related to embryo-fetal development and reproduction. It The new journal consists of three parts:
Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology , formerly published as Teratology.
Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology , formerly published as Teratogenesis, Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis.
Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.