COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS REVIEW
Vols. 1-51. Thousand Oaks, 1969-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 7,500
- Vols. 1-22. 1969-1990. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 23-39. 1991-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 40-51. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 240
- Vols. 1-17 no. 2 (1969-1985) published as COMPENSATION REVIEW.
- The COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS REVIEW regularly covers compensation design, management and strategy, and such diverse topics as why executive stock ownership works, incentive plans for privately held companies, and team incentive pay. Trends and specific strategies and studies are reported in several special sections (Katz).
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.