CROSS CULTURAL RESEARCH
Vols. 1-52. Thousand Oaks, 1966-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 13,000
- Vols. 1-28. 1966-1994. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 29-41. 1995-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 42-52. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 355
- Formerly published as BEHAVIOR SCIENCE RESEARCH
- CROSS CULTURAL RESEARCH aims to publish comparative studies from all areas of the social and behavioral sciences. Recent articles have covered topics such as social hierarchy and burial treatments, religious conviction and the meaning of work, puberty rites, and combative sport and warfare (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.