CHINESE LAW AND GOVERNMENT
Vols. 1-51. Armonk, 1968/69-2019. Reprint.
Set price $ 17,000
- Vols. 1-25. 1968/69-1992. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 26-36. 1993-2003. Per volume $ 365
- Vols. 37-40. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 585
- Vols. 41-51. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 640
- CHINESE LAW AND GOVERNMENT contains unabridged translations of scholarly works and policy documents in the field of politics and government published originally in China. The emphasis is on translation of material that has lasting value for research.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.