Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
CHINESE LAW AND GOVERNMENT
A journal of translation
Vols. 1-50. Armonk, 1968/69-2018. Reprint. $ 16000
- Vols. 1-25. 1968/69-1992. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 26-36. 1993-2003. Per volume $ 365
- Vols. 37-40. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 585
- Vols. 41-50. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 640
- CHINESE LAW AND GOVERNMENT contains unabridged translations of scholarly works and policy documents in the field of politics and government published originally in China. The emphasis is on translation of material that has lasting value for research.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.