Vols. 1-18 (all publ.). 1922/23-1938/39. With general index 1-18. Reprint of Collected Ed. 1967. Bound.
Set price € 2,230
- Vols. 1-3. 1922/23-1924/25. Bound per volume € 120
- Vol. 4/1926. Bound € 160
- Vols. 5-7. 1927-1928 Bound per volume € 95
- Vols. 8-18. 1928/29-1938/39. Bound per volume € 155
- Chronology, Author & Subject index 1-18 included in vol. 18.
- THE CRITERION was a quarterly, critical review of European scope. T.S. Eliot thought the task for a journal such as his was "to be perpetually in change and development, to alter with the alterations of the living minds associated with it and with the phases of the contemporary world for which and in which it lives". THE CRITERION published a remarkable amount of fine work - by Joyce, Proust, Montale, MacDiarmid, Cavafy, to name a few.
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
Schmidt Reprint. Available from:
Schmidt Periodicals GmbH
Dettendorf Römerring 12
D-83075 Bad Feilnbach, Germany
Fax. + 49 8064 557