Vols. 1-44. Oxford, 1974/75-2019. Reprint.
Set price $ 12,000
- Vols. 1-13. 1974/75-1988. Per volume $ 145
- Vols. 14-25. 1989-2000. Per volume $ 265
- Vols. 26-32. 2001-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 33-44. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 475
- Formerly published as CHEMICAL SENSES AND FLAVOUR
- Affiliated with the Association for Chemoreception Sciences, the journal CHEMICAL SENSES provides an international forum for original papers on taste, smell and other chemoreception research at anatomical, biochemical, physiological and psychophysical levels, including techniques for stimulus production and delivery. An important part of its coverage is devoted to techniques and specific applications and development of new methods for investigating chemoreception in humans (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.