CLINICAL LINGUISTICS AND PHONETICS
Vols. 1-32. London, 1987-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 15,000
- Vols. 1-10. 1987-1996. Per volume $ 190
- Vols. 11-19. 1997-2005. Per volume $ 365
- Vols. 20-21. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 740
- Vols. 22-32. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 870
- CLINICAL LINGUISTICS AND PHONETICS presents articles ranging from theoretical discussions to extremely practical tutorial reviews. Language development and other psycho- or neurolinguistic areas are included where they shed light on normative behavior against which to judge the non-normal.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Informa Healthcare
Informa Healthcare retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.