CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMICS
Vols. 1-36. London, 1983-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 18,000
- Vols. 1-8. 1983-1990. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 9-21. 1991-2003. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 22-25. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 740
- Vols. 26-36. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 870
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMICS is the leading international refereed journal that publishes original research concerning the management and economics of building and civil engineering, while also including the management of built facilities.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.