Vols. 1-53. Armonk, 1967/68-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 12,000
- Vols. 1-25. 1967/68-1991/92. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 26-40. 1992/94-2007. Per volume $ 330
- Vols. 41-53. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 360
- Formerly published as CHINESE ECONOMIC STUDIES
- CHINESE ECONOMY presents ongoing developments in the Chinese economy. Articles by China's leading economists present analyses of the functioning of the economy, the problems of reform, and debates over economic policy.
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.