Durham, 1976-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 3,700
- Nos. 1-36. 1976-1995. Per number $ 45, continued as
- Vol. 37. 2022. $ 45, continued as
- Nos. 38-84. 1996-2013. Per number $ 45, continued as
- Vols. 29-34. 2014-2019. Per volume $ 135
- The best feminist scholarship on film is found in the pages of this academic journal. Issues feature essay-length theoretical and historical articles on the depiction of women in film, key female film professionals, and various women's issues and their relation to cinema. While this title has experienced occasional delays in publication, librarians and researchers will find that CAMERA OBSCURA is worth waiting for. Each issue comes in at well over 200 pages, and the editors often include extensive bibliographies of feminist literature on film (Katz).
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Duke University Press
Duke University Press holds journals from the current and previous year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.