Vols. 1-36. London, 1984-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 12,000
- Vols. 1-4. 1984-1987. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 5-11. 1988-1994. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 12-24. 1995-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 25-36. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 475
- COGNITIVE NEUROPSYCHOLOGY promotes the study of cognitive processes from a neuropsychological perspective. It publishes full-length and short empirical reports as well as theoretical articles and occasional reviews that advance our understanding of human cognition and its neural substrates. Research on cognitive disorders (including developmental disorders and disorders associated with aging), computational neuropsychology, and functional neuroimaging that illuminate theories of normal functioning is appropriate for the journal.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.