Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
The Regenerative Medicine Journal
Vols. 1-25. Elmsford, 1992-2016. Reprint. $ 12000
- Vols. 1-9. 1992-2000. Per volume $ 330
- Vols. 10-13. 2001-2004. Per volume $ 440
- Vols. 14-16. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 550
- Vols. 17-19. 2008-2010. Per volume $ 660
- Vols. 20-25. 2011-2016. Per volume $ 770
- Articles in CELL TRANSPLANTATION focus on a myriad of topics including the physiological, medical, pre-clinical, tissue engineering, stem cell, and device-oriented aspects of the nervous, endocrine, cardiovascular, and endothelial systems, as well as genetically engineered cells.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.