Vols. 1-43. London, 1977/78-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 10,000
- Vols. 1-21. 1977/78-1997. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 22-31. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 32-43. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 355
- Formerly published as DEATH EDUCATION
- DEATH STUDIES publishes research, scholarship, and practical approaches not only on attitudes and education regarding death but also on those relating to bereavement, grief therapy, and suicide (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.