DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY
Vols. 1-29. Hoboken, 1993-2012. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 10,000
- Vols. 1-22. 1993-2005. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 23-24. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 530
- Vols. 25-29. 2008-2012. Per volume $ 640
- Formerly published as DEPRESSION and as ANXIETY
- DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY contins original research and synthetic review articles covering molecular, genetic, biopsychosocial, neurochemical, neuropsychological, physiological, behavioral, sociological, psychodynamic, psychotherapeutic, cognitive and pharmacotherapeutic aspects of mood and anxiety disorders and related phenomena in humans and animals.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.