Vols. 1-127. Chicago, 1890/91-2016/17. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 11,000
- Vols. 1-80. 1890/91-1969/70. Per volume $ 125
- Vols. 81-118. 1970/71-2007/08. Per volume $ 90
- Vols. 119-127. 2008/09-2016/17. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 1-47 published as INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ETHICS.
- ETHICS is a leading journal in the fields of social and political philosophy and ethics. It serves as a forum for the discussion of both traditional and contemporary utilitarian and deontological normative theories, as well as a wide range of meta-ethical topics. In addition to moral philosophy, Ethics is also an important journal for philosophy of law, public policy issues, religious ethics, normative economics, international law, and social and rational choice theory (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by University of Chicago Press
University of Chicago Press hold journals from the current and previous three years. PSC hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.