EDUCATIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL MEASUREMENT
Vols. 1-79. Thousand Oaks, 1941-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 8,000
- Vols. 1-6. 1941-1946. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 7-54. 1947-1994. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 55-67. 1995-2007. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 68-79. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 190
- EDUCATIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL MEASUREMENT discusses problems in the field of measuring individual differences and reports research on the development and use of tests and measurements in education.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.