ENGLISH GOETHE SOCIETY. PUBLICATIONS
Vols. 1-89. London, 1923/24-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 7,700
- Vols. 1-58. 1923/24-1988. Per volume $ 90
- Vols. 59-74. 1989-2004. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 75-77. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 78-89. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 180
- The PUBLICATIONS OF THE ENGLISH GOETHE SOCIETY (PEGS) contain the lectures and symposia of this society, founded in 1886 to promote the study of Goethe's work and German literature, as well as articles on Thomas Mann.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.