Vols. 1-61. London, 1957/58-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 28,000
- Vols. 1-20. 1957/58-1977. Per volume $ 135
- Vols. 21-35. 1978-1992. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 36-50. 1993-2007. Per volume $ 870
- Vols. 51-61. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 1035
- ERGONOMICS is the official publication of the Ergonomics Society and the International Ergonomics Association. Research reports are published on the psychological, physiological, anatomical, and engineering design aspects of humans at work, with particular emphasis on optimizing performance (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.