Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
Vols. 1-50. Cambridge, 1965-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 9700
- Vols. 1-31. 1965-1995. Per volume $ 145
- Vols. 32-43. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 44-50. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 400
- Formerly published as EMPIRE JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL AGRICULTURE
- The scientific publication EXPERIMENTAL AGRICULTURE concentrates on crop field research projects in tropical or warm regions of the world. The journal also publishes reports on new experimental techniques and methods. Recent articles cover pearl millet in Niger, winged beans in Malayasia, and the impact of erosion on soil productivity in Brazil. A valuable journal for libraries involved with tropical agronomy research (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Cambridge University Press
Cambridge University Press hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.