ENERGY SOURCES PART A: RECOVERY, UTILIZATION, AND ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS
Vols. 1-41. Philadelphia, 1973/74-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 16,000
- Vols. 1-17. 1973/74-1995. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 18-29. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 610
- Vols. 30-41. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 720
- Incorporated ENERGY SYSTEMS AND POLICY in 1993.
- Although the subtitle of ENERGY SOURCES is true, it could read "extraction from biomass," "conversion of petroleum/coal processes to cleaner, more efficient methods," and "large-scale solutions to the environmental problems of day-to-day energy use." Authorship is international, and it is striking to see how many articles deal with third-world issues and energy sources that Westerners would consider "non-traditional" (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.