EUROPEAN SOCIOLOGICAL REVIEW
Vols. 1-35. Oxford, 1985-2019. Reprint.
Set price $ 11,000
- Vols. 1-18. 1985-2002. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 19-23. 2003-2007. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 24-31. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 32-35. 2016-2019. Per volume $ 850
- Published in association with the European Consortium for Sociological Research, EUROPEAN SOCIOLOGICAL REVIEW covers international research studies on all aspects of sociology. The major emphasis is on Europe. Topics have included job-shifting patterns in the former East Germany and West Germany, classes and lifestyles in Israel, comparison of education in France and Germany, and occupational matching and social stratification (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.