EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY AND THEORY
Vols. 1-51. Abingdon, 1969-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 12,000
- Vols. 1-32. 1969-2000. Per volume $ 145
- Vols. 33-36. 2001-2004. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 37-39. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 40-42. 2008-2010. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 43-51. 2011-2019. Per volume $ 595
- EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY AND THEORY publishes articles concerned with all aspects of educational philosophy. As part of the journal's commitment to extending the dialogues of educational philosophy to the profession and education's several disciplines, it encourages the submission of manuscripts from collateral areas of study in education, the arts, and sciences, as well as from professional educators.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.