ENVIRONMENTAL AND MOLECULAR MUTAGENESIS
Vols. 1-59. Hoboken, 1979-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 17,000
- Vols. 1-34. 1979-1999. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 35-46. 2000-2005. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 47-48. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 610
- Vols. 49-59. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 640
- Formerly published as ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS.
- ENVIRONMENTAL AND MOLECULAR MUTAGENESIS provides an international forum for research on basic mechanisms of mutation, the detection of mutagens, and the implications of environmental mutagens for human health.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.