Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
ECONOMICS OF TRANSITION AND INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
Vols. 1-26. Oxford, 1993-2018. Partly reprint. $ 5900
- Vols. 1-11. 1993-2003. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 12-15. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 260
- Vols. 16-26. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 290
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
- Formerly ECONOMICS OF TRANSITION till 2019, ISSN 0967-0750
- ECONOMICS OF TRANSITION publishes research that investigates how institutions affect economic performance, individual well-being, and other social and political outcomes, the causes of institutional change and how reforms affect outcomes at the macroeconomic (country or region), intermediate (sector or industry), and microeconomic (firm and organisation) levels.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.