ECONOMICS OF TRANSITION AND INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
Vols. 1-26. Oxford, 1993-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 5,900
- Vols. 1-11. 1993-2003. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 12-15. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 260
- Vols. 16-26. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 290
- Formerly ECONOMICS OF TRANSITION till 2019, ISSN 0967-0750
- ECONOMICS OF TRANSITION publishes research that investigates how institutions affect economic performance, individual well-being, and other social and political outcomes, the causes of institutional change and how reforms affect outcomes at the macroeconomic (country or region), intermediate (sector or industry), and microeconomic (firm and organisation) levels.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.