ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT
Vols. 1-31. Brentwood, 1990-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 14,000
- Vols. 1-9. 1990-1998. Per volume $ 265
- Vols. 10-17. 1999-2006. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 18-26. 2007-2015. Per volume $ 575
- Vols. 27-31. 2016-2020. Per volume $ 950
- ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT is an interdisciplinary journal aimed at natural scientists, technologists and the international social science and policy communities covering the direct and indirect environmental impacts of energy acquisition, transport, production and use. A particular objective is to cover the social, economic and political dimensions of such issues at local, national and international level.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.