EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PAIN
Vols. 1-18. London, 1997-2014. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 6,300
- Vols. 1-5. 1997-2001. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 6-9. 2002-2005. Per volume $ 365
- Vols. 10-12. 2006-2008. Per volume $ 440
- Vols. 13-18. 2009-2014. Per volume $ 500
- The European Journal of Pain (EJP) is a multi-disciplinary, international journal that aims to be a global forum on all aspects of pain research and pain management. The journal publishes clinical and basic science research papers relevant to all aspects of pain and its management, including specialties such as anaesthesia, dentistry, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopaedics, palliative care, pharmacology, physiology, psychiatry, psychology and rehabilitation; socio-economic aspects of pain are also covered.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.