FOOD, CULTURE AND SOCIETY
Vols. 6-22. Oxford, 2002/03-2019. Reprint.
Set price $ 4,800
- Vols. 6-8. 2002/03-2005. Per volume $ 180
- Vols. 9-10. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 265
- Vols. 11-22. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 355
- Continues: Journal for the Study of Food and Society.
- FOOD, CULTURE AND SOCIETY is dedicated to exploring the complex relationships among food, culture, and society from numerous disciplines in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences, as well as in the world of food beyond the academic.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.