GERMAN LIFE AND LETTERS
Oxford, 1936/37-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 11,000
- Old Series: Vols. 1-4. 1936/37-1939. Per volume $ 90
- New Series: Vols. 1-19. 1947/48-1965/66. Per volume $ 90
- New Series: Vols. 20-60. 1966/67-2007. Per volume $ 220
- New Series: Vols. 61-71. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 265
Nothing was published between 1940 and 1946.
- GERMAN LIFE AND LETTERS was founded in England as a forum for articles on German culture and news. After closing in 1939, it began publishing again in 1947 as a more conventional scholarly journal. Today this publication presents a mix of literary and nonliterary articles of interest to the German-speaking world, covering "all aspects of German studies since the Middle Ages, including: literature, language, arts and culture, social history and politics" (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.