Vols. 1-56. Westerville; Malden, 1963-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 8,800
- Vols. 1-35. 1963-1997. Per volume $ 135
- Vols. 36-45. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 46-56. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 290
- Variant title: JOURNAL OF GROUND WATER.
- GROUND WATER publishes a dynamic mix of papers on topics related to ground water including ground water flow and well hydraulics, hydrogeochemistry and contaminant hydrogeology, application of geophysics, groundwater management and policy, and history of ground water hydrology.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.