GEOPHYSICAL JOURNAL INTERNATIONAL
Vols. 1-215. Oxford, 1958-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 15,000
- Vols. 1-119. 1958-1994. Per volume $ 125
- Vols. 120-171. 1995-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 172-215. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 290
- Formerly published as ROYAL ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY. GEOPHYSICAL JOURNAL
- Formed by a merger of three journals, GEOPHYSICAL JOURNAL INTERNAITONAL continues the numbering of the Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society. It endeavors to provide international coverage of "all aspects of theoretical, computational, and observational geophysics" Some of the subject areas covered include seismology, crustal structure, geomagnetism, and rock rheology. A "fast-track" mechanism is provided for rapid publication of selected papers. Issues are bigger than most society journals and include a large volume of top-quality research (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.