GENDER AND EDUCATION
Vols. 1-32. Abingdon, 1989-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 11,000
- Vols. 1-8. 1989-1996. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 9-16. 1997-2004. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 17-19. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 20-32. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 475
- As its title indicates, GENDER AND EDUCATION publishes "articles which examine the experiences of boys and men as well as girls and women." However, the underlying goal of the journal is to facilitate "the distribution and exchange of feminist research and ideas in the multidisciplinary, international area of education" (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.