GENES, CHROMOSOMES AND CANCER
Vols. 1-57. Hoboken, 1989-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 23,000
- Vols. 1-26. 1989-1999. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 27-44. 2000-2005. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 45-46. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 1005
- Vols. 47-57. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 1210
- GENES, CHROMOSOMES AND CANCER covers all aspects of genomic abnormalities related to neoplasia. Particular emphasis is placed on work combining molecular and cytogenetic analysis of the acquired genetic alterations of cancer cells.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.