GENEVA RISK AND INSURANCE REVIEW
Vols. 15-42. Dordrecht, 1990-2017. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 5,200
- Vols. 15-32. 1990-2007. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 33-42. 2008-2017. Per volume $ 220
- Formerly published as GENEVA PAPERS ON RISK AND INSURANCE THEORY
- Publication begins with volume 15 (1990).
- GENEVA RISK AND INSURANCE REVIEW publishes theoretical, empirical and experimental articles on the economics of risk, uncertainty and insurance.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Palgrave Macmillan Ltd.
Palgrave Macmillan Ltd., now supplied by Springer, hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.