Vols. 1-19. Essex, 1995-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 4,000
- Vols. 1-8. 1995-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 9-19. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 240
- Vols. 1-5 no. 2 (1995-1999) published as TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME
(vol. 5 nos. 3-4 never published).
- Continued as GLOBAL CRIME with vol. 6 in 2004.
- GLOBAL CRIME takes a multidisciplinary look at cross-border criminal activities, the transnational criminal organizations that engage in them, and the threat they pose to security and stability at both the national and international levels.
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.