Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
GLOBAL CHANGE, PEACE AND SECURITY
Vols. 1-29. Abingdon, 1989-2017. Partly reprint. $ 6100
- Vols. 1-9. 1989-1997. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 10-19. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 20-29. 2008-2017. Per volume $ 290
- Formerly published as PACIFICA REVIEW
- GLOBAL CHANGE, PEACE AND SECURITY addresses the diverse nature of contemporary global change. Aims to establish connections between local, national, international, and transnational levels of organization, and between the cultural, economic, ecological and geopolitical dimensions of contemporary change.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.