Vols. 1-72. New York, 1947/48-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 18,000
- Vols. 1-26. 1947/48-1973. Per volume $ 150
- Vols. 27-38. 1974-1985. Per volume $ 260
- Vols. 39-60. 1986-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 61-72. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 440
- HUMAN RELATIONS is sponsored by the Tavistock Institute of London and provides an interdisciplinary forum for research on issues crossing the entire range of the social sciences. Theoretical issues, qualitative and quantitative studies, and methodology are studied. Issues have covered new production concepts in the automotive, chemical, clothing, and machine tool industries issues emerging from the use of cyberspace within organizations and the relationship between managerial behaviors and effectiveness (Katz).
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.