Vols. 1-94. Oxford, 1971-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 18,000
- Vols. 1-46. 1971-1995. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 47-70. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 71-94. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 355
- Previously TISSUE ANTIGENS.
- HLA covers all aspects of genetic control of immunity. The scope includes functional, biochemical, and genetic studies on molecules of the immune system, including cell surface receptors and their ligands, and encompassing cytokines, and chemokines, adhesion and co-stimulating molecules, antigen receptors such as TcR, NKR, CD1, PAMPs, Igs, and genes and products of the major histocompatibility complex including classical and non-classical HLA molecules.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.